Big Damn Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Damn Heroes

a place to talk about the stories that taught us to be heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello, My Name Is...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kate Beckett
Admin
Kate Beckett

Hello, My Name Is... Empty
PostSubject: Hello, My Name Is...   Hello, My Name Is... EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:35 pm

Take a minute to introduce yourself here. Tell us about the fandom(s) you're in, who your favorite fictional characters are, what you had for dinner last night. Have fun with it!

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kate Beckett on Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://thefanbox.tumblr.com
Iron Man
Admin
Iron Man

PostSubject: Re: Hello, My Name Is...   Hello, My Name Is... EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 8:37 pm

Who am I? Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.
But for real- my name's Micayla (I'm a girl, just to clear up any confusion the username may cause); I'm a fan of Marvel, if you couldn't tell. Also: Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Veronica Mars, Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Lost, Psych, Castle, Criminal Minds, Star Wars, Heroes, a lot of crappy sitcoms from the 90s, and probably some other things that I'm forgetting. My list of favorite fictional characters is even longer than my list of favorite shows, so I'll leave that one for another time.
I've got hopes of being in film making/tv production someday, so fictional stories are pretty important to me. I think stories shape our culture and inspire people to do amazing things.
And typing this nicely, it's a rare thing for me. I thought since I'm an admin I should try to keep up appearances in my introduction post. Don't expect to see this amount of correct grammar and capitalization most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Skywalker
Skywalker

PostSubject: Re: Hello, My Name Is...   Hello, My Name Is... EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:04 pm

Hi y'all! My name is Paige, but some people know me as Stevie! My fandoms include Star Wars, Psych, Sherlock, Les Misérables, Frozen/Disney (although mostly Frozen), I'm starting to get into Marvel, and innumerable books and their movies, like The Hunger Games,  The Outsiders/S.E. Hinton, and To Kill a Mockingbird. I also adore Phineas and Ferb, haha! Another one of my passions is theatre, so maybe someday we'll have a section for that! I enjoy being in my school's plays and musicals, as well as watching plays/musicals. I have too many favorite characters to list! Don't even ask me. 

I'm so excited to be moderating this forum! Micayla, thanks for asking me! I love getting lost in fictional worlds, and this is a perfect place to share interests. See ya around!
Back to top Go down
Verity
Verity

PostSubject: Re: Hello, My Name Is...   Hello, My Name Is... EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 6:39 pm

Hey dears, I'm Ellie. My username is from Code Name Verity, one of my favorite books. My biggest fandoms include Doctor Who, Sherlock, and the Avengers. I also love Psych, and I liked Merlin too, aaand I'm currently working on Lost and doing my best to keep up with Once Upon a Time. My favorite books are majorly fandomless, including Code Name Verity (obviously), the Book Thief, to Kill a Mockingbird and lots of others. My favorite characters include but are not limited to the Doctor (ten), Rose Tyler, the Ponds, Captain America and Bucky Barnes, Sherlock, John . . . you get the picture. I love them all. 
One day, I hope to fly planes, travel the world, and perhaps write fiction on the side. And read forever.

Thanks for inviting me to join, you guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, My Name Is...   Hello, My Name Is... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, My Name Is...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Damn Heroes :: The Fan Box :: For the Rookies-
Jump to: